Summer learning loss is a well-documented phenomenon with students losing between one and two months’ worth of academic knowledge each summer. Because summer learning loss is cumulative over time, it leads to increased dropout rates among those students who have fallen behind. With only 90 days of summer, every day a student is not participating in summer learning is a loss by every measure. Fortunately, Omega Learning® Center is offering several summer programs that can help your child retain academic knowledge in a fun and engaging way!
- S.T.E.A.M. Summer Camp. Omega’s S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) Summer Camp gives students the confidence and the tools to inspire creative-thinking and problem-solving skills. Students are grouped into like-minded grade clusters to tailor activities, instruction, and curriculum content, which creates an engaging and fun summer learning experience. Students will develop new skills, expand creative-thinking, foster team-building, and meet new friends.
- Summer Tutoring. If your student didn’t get the best grades this year, let an Omega certified teacher help them bridge the academic gap this summer with our engaging K-12 tutoring programs. Our highly qualified tutors fill academic skill gaps, teach validated study skills, and build vital critical-thinking skills. Omega’s instruction is customized based on your family’s individual program goals.
- Summer School. Does your student need class credit or credit recovery? Enroll in Omega’s Accredited Summer School and benefit from our certified teachers and low student:teacher ratio. Omega offers flexible scheduling and individualized instruction.
- Summer Enrichment. Preview fall curriculum and get a jump start on the upcoming school year at Omega Learning® Center this summer. Your student will develop and improve the core fundamentals of reading, writing, or math and help retain and strengthen what they learned during the school year.
- SAT/ACT* Boot Camps. Does your student needs to increase their SAT/ACT score or do they need practice before taking the test? Omega offers customized Test Prep programs during the summer that are designed to target and improve your student’s scores in math, reading, writing, and vocabulary. Omega’s certified teacher provide strategic remediation, mock testing, and guided instruction.
Whether your students needs tutoring, enrichment, test prep, or summer school, Omega Learning® Center has the solution for you and your student. Call an Omega Learning® Center near you to find out more about our summer programs. Program availability may vary.
*SAT is a registered trademark of College Board, which were not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this program. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc.