Welcome to Omega Learning – Lake Norman
Call Us Today! 704-992-9525
Math Tutoring and Reading Tutoring
Serving Huntersville, NC and the Lake Norman Communities
Tutoring Program Benefits:
✔ Individualized Instruction
✔ Daily Communication
✔ SACS Accredited
✔ Proven Results
Call Us Today! 704-992-9525
Omega’s tutoring programs are aligned with your school’s standards.
Omega’s tutoring programs include ALL K-12 math and reading-based subjects.
Omega’s AIM Tutoring System™ provides proven results!
- Math Tutoring programs at Omega Learning include the following: Fundamental math, algebra 1, algebra 2, algebra 3, calculus, trigonometry, statistics, physics, science, chemistry, biology, math homework help tutoring, study skills, honors and AP classes, math fluency, math reasoning, word problems, fractions, basic calculation skills.
- Reading Tutoring programs at Omega Learning include the following: Social studies, history, literature, enrichment tutoring, homework help, study skills, honors and AP classes, writing skills, language arts, grammar, sight words, beginning reading, reading fluency, spelling, and English tutoring.
- Test Prep programs at Omega Learning include the following standardized tests: SAT Prep, ACT Prep, State Test Prep, EOCT (end of course test), ITBS Prep, SSAT Prep, and GED Prep. Omega also offers tutoring programs that prepare students for the magnet or gifted program entrance exams.
Omega tutors fill skill gaps in math and reading, increase classroom performance and build important critical thinking skills needed for long term success. Omega tutors send daily communication reports to parents and your child’s teachers at school.
If you are interested in Omega’s Private School, CLICK HERE.
About Omega Learning – Lake Norman:
Tutoring K-12 • Certified Teachers
Omega Learning Center of Lake Norman is owned by Steve and Ann Gilbert. Ann taught school for more than 20 years. Steve served 5 years as a USAF officer and 27 years as a defense IT manager. Believing in Omega’s approach, the Gilberts felt called to open their center in 2012. Their son and his wife live in Missouri, and their daughter lives with her husband and two children in Huntersville, NC.
Omega Learning has achieved the highest level of national accreditation in the country through AdvancED/SACS. Our centers offer a nationally recognized academic assessment, the Woodcock Johnson III and individualized instruction by certified teachers. Students benefit from Omega’s AIM Tutoring System®, which allows tutors to easily access the most effective teaching resources. Omega tutors efficiently manage their students’ progress and send daily communication reports to parents and teachers at school.
The brand “Omega Learning,” which originated in Acworth, GA in 2005, has expanded across five states in the southeast, helping thousands of students achieve long and short-term academic goals. Omega Learning provides remediation curriculum that is aligned with the new Common Core Standards, adopted by all public schools and many private schools in 44 states.
Here’s where Omega Learning Center is Located in Huntersville, NC:
Our Tutoring Center’s Awards and Achievements:
- We serve as a member of the Community of Huntersville Education Collaborative (CHEC), an initiative sponsored by the Town of Huntersville to develop greater collaboration among community entities to enhance educational opportunities for Huntersville public school students.
- We are a pleased to belong to the Better Business Bureau of Southern Piedmont, the Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce, and to actively participate in Huntersville Connection.
- We have donated raffle prizes to the Angels of 97 and local elementary school PTA events, supported book fairs and EOG exam proctoring at local elementary schools, sponsored local high school athletics and yearbooks, and participated in numerous local festivals (Hello Huntersville, Fall into Huntersville, Lake Norman YMCA Family Fun Day, Lake Norman Mommies Family Carnival, Duke Energy Explorium Homeschool Expo, local community and church fall festivals, etc.).