• Providing opportunity for growth
• Building student confidence
• Achieving academic success
• Encouraging critical-thinking skills
• Communicating directly with schools
• Utilizing a tutoring system
Our tutors are qualified, motivated, and certified teachers who care about your student’s success.
Omega tutors achieve results using our AIM Tutoring System®. The average academic growth is 2.6 years after completing our program.
Our tutors engage their students and use auditory, visual, and tactile instructional methods to achieve
Many Omega tutors have master’s degrees and special education degrees, and all must complete the Omega training/certification program.
Our tutors live and work in our community. They believe in the power of a strong education and its value for your child’s future.
Omega tutors send daily email updates to our students’ parents and schoolteachers to keep everyone informed.