• Report to your assigned test center by the Reporting Time (8:00 a.m.) listed on your ticket. You will NOT be admitted to test if you are late.
• Bring a printed copy of your ticket to the test center. You will not be admitted to test if you do not have a printed copy of your ticket.
• Bring acceptable photo identification. You will not be admitted to test if your ID does not meet the ACT* requirements.
• Testing staff will check your photo ID and ticket, admit you to your test room, direct you to a seat, and provide test materials.
• Be ready to begin testing after all examinees present at 8:00 a.m. are checked in and seated.
• Please note that ACT* may visit test centers to conduct enhanced test security procedures including, but not limited to, collecting images of examinees during check-in or other security activities on test day.
• Do not engage in any prohibited behavior at the test center. If you do, you will be dismissed and your answer document will not be scored. Note: For National and International Testing, you will be asked to sign a statement on the front cover of your test booklet agreeing to this policy.
• Once you break the seal on your test booklet, you cannot later request a Test Date Change, even if you do not complete all your tests.
• You may use a permitted calculator on the Mathematics Test only. Some models and features are prohibited. You are responsible for knowing if your calculator is permitted and bringing it to the test center.